Sawyer--I love this pic
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Omaha
We took a trip to Omaha and had a great time. We ate tons of good food....Brock and I both gained weight. We visited the Omaha Zoo and a really fun pumpkin patch. Below are some pictures of the pumpkin patch. Oh, and you may be wondering how it was traveling with four kids on the airplane....well, it wasn't completely disasterous. Though, you have to love the looks you get as you board with all four kids--you know, the "you guys are crazy" look. Then there is the "oh, thank goodness you just walked past my row" look.
All of the boys.

Sawyer--I love this pic
Hunter--his little legs didn't even reach the pedals all of the way
Sawyer--I love this pic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute boys!!!
I love that picture of Sawyer. He is precious!!!
That is a really great picture of Sawyer.
Post a Comment