Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Parker is FOUR!
Parker turned four yesterday and it was quite the day! He had a "sugar cereal" for breakfast, (not usually allowed during the week), cupcakes for preschool, cookies after lunch, pizza for dinner, (his favorite) and of course cake and ice cream. Wow--what a day! He was bouncing off the walls until 10:30 last night, when he finally crashed on his bedroom floor next to a new toy. Isn't the cake cute? And the best thing was that all I did was pick it up from Costco--it is so good and cheap! I can't believe that Parker is four. I can't imagine our family without him. We really do love every sweet and grouchy thing about him. He is my one child that I know will take his parents in when we are old and crippled. He is very thoughtful and sensitive to others and we love him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker!! Glad your day was full of the joys of a 4 year old.
He's so cute, Cami! Isaac turned four last week and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Life is good! Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Parker! Cute cake Cami. That is from Costco? Wow, aren't they getting fancy!
Little Parker is going up. I remember when came out to watch him when you went to Vegas and how little he was.
Post a Comment