Saturday, October 25, 2008

Three Chipmunks & A Frog

Tonight we had our Trunk-or-Treat, and my boys went as Alvin, Simon & Theodore, and Sawyer as a frog (leftover costume from Tyler). So, the costumes were very easy--sweatsuits at Walmart, but poor Hunter just looks likes a brown-nosed rag-a-muffin. Parker looks like he is actually wearing a legitimate costume, and Tyler looks like he has crazy eyes. Poor Tyler wanted to go around with some friends, but I freaked out and made him go with his brothers, or no one would have any idea what he was. Anyway, I'm already collecting ideas in my head for next year, since this year is just not my favorite.










5 comments:

Race Fam said...

I love the costumes you come up with, sooo cute. My kids won't let me choose anymore, Caden has had it with super heros and wants to be scary, yuck!

R and R said...

Your kids are cute! I did find a couple good ideas when I was looking around this year. My favorite were: Peanuts Characters (Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus, Woostock and you could be Lucy); Dr. Seuss Characters (The Cat in the Hat with Thing 1 and Thing 2, etc.); Alice and Wonderland Characters (you would have to be Alice); Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh, My (a shirt with the oh, my on it); A box of crayons or a bag of m&ms. All of these would be very cute for you and your boys.

kristi said...

I think your boys look adorable, and I love that they were "together" in their costumes. How fun! Maybe pro wrestlers next year??? :)

SAS said...

So cute! You are creative, I just got online and told them to point.

Sara and Brian said...

I love their costumes. I have the cutest nephews EVER!!! I wish I could see them out Trick-or-treating. I love them all! And I miss them too. Keep your eye out for some mail....