Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little b & Little d

Tyler was reading a book this afternoon, and he has been doing a great job, but sometimes he still confuses lowercase b and d. Well, usually it is not a big deal, I just correct him and we move on. However, today it created a slight problem. This is what was written in the book:

Sam ran to catch the ball.
But he fell into a big ditch. (he put a b on this last word--it was not good)

8 comments:

Race Fam said...

That is great, you know you had to laugh!

The Reno Family said...

Lauren gets those two letters mixed up as well. I'll have to be on the look-out for the word "ditch".

Rebecca said...

Kaylee does that too.

My friend's little boy was recently making up rhyming words. He was just walking around saying things like duck, ruck, buck, and then of course used a word his mom never thought she would hear. She asked him what he said and he repeated it but then said, isn't that cool, I just made it up.

Thanks for the heads up about ditch!

R and R said...

Oh dear. I know you were laughing Cami!

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise said...

Your boys always have the best stories!!

Wendy said...

Cami! I just came across your blog, it's super cute! I just started "blogging" and am loving it so far. It's so great to have a sort-of online journal with pictures! So in case you're interested here is our blog address: www.tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com
Hope all is well with you and your sweet family. Take care,
Wendy Montgomery

Wendy said...

I love it, Cami! You need to tell that to Marlana, our friend and pre-school teacher. She would laugh her head off at that! Kids are the best, aren't they? Your blog is darling. I don't get to see too much of you so it's fun seeing what you're up to this way! Take care, Wendy
PS - Does Haley have a blog? If not, tell her to get on it. I'm sure she has hilarious things to say with her kids!