Well, today I found this sign posted on Tyler's door. This is one of the problems when kids learn how to start writing. I'm wondering what is coming next....probably a hate note to me. And notice that since Parker can't read, he also included an illustration of Parker and a big X over him. Poor Parker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kids make such funny signs; well funny for me but not so much for you and definatly not for Parker!
Oh that is great and sad all at the same time. I'm sure soon there will be things like that at our house but I may be getting the hate mail before the other kids. Somedays she and I just but heads over and over and over...you get the point.
I remember writing the letters to my mom when I was in trouble. I was a butt know that I think about it.
HA! That is awesome! Boys will be boys. I wrote some signs like that when I was little. Boys are just competitive and possessive by nature, I think.
Have you told Tyler, Parker is going to be moving in with him?
I love it! Your boys are too cute.
Hey Kami! This blog totally reminded me of our 6 year old Reese! Love that he can read and write but is also a bad thing! Ryan and I have gotten numerous crumpled up notes thrown in our room by the door. It makes us laugh!
Post a Comment