Sunday, August 17, 2008

WOW--A lot of candles!

We celebrated Brock's 31st Birthday yesterday and today. It has basically been Brock's birthday weekend. His actual birthday was yesterday, so him and I went out to dinner to a restaurant called Love Sushi. Unfortunately, I do not love sushi, but he does and since it was HIS birthday, I went with him. Then today we had cake and ice cream with the kids and they helped me put on all of his candles. Parker asked me if his dad was "really this many" as he kept putting more and more candles on. So I have made the executive decision that we will no longer be putting on candles for anyone over 20 years old at our house. I seriously thought it was going to set off the fire alarm. We are grateful for him in our family and for everything he does--we love him!



3 comments:

Race Fam said...

Happy birthday Brock! Wow you are old!

The Reno Family said...

Happy Birthday Brock! Yup...that's a loooooot of candles.

Jaime said...

Happy birthday Brock. How did you light all of those candles and not burn your hand!