Monday, August 18, 2008
1st Day in 1st Grade
Well, we made it through the summer and Tyler started school this morning! He was so excited, (as was I). We bought him an alarm clock so that he could wake up on his own and get ready. I can't believe he is going to be going to school for the whole day now. Last year it was just until 11:45, so it seemed more like glorified preschool. And this year he even has his own desk!! Things are going well with only three kids at home, however, Parker does seem a little bored and lonely without his older brother to turn on the Wii, computer games and TV for him. I guess Parker will be forced to bond with his younger brother Hunter, who likes to bite him....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks so cute! Wasn't it a great day!
Tyler looks so grown up at his desk. I am so glad summer is over, and school has begun! Daniel and Alleeda are both gone all afternoon at school and preschool. Life seems so easy with two again! I am glad to hear you made it through the WHOLE summer.
Post a Comment