Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One More Picture

Here is one more picture that I love--probably because this picture describes my life...notice Parker between my legs hanging on. Side note: right after this picture my kids almost knocked me completely over.

9 comments:

SAS said...

Dang I love this picture, and man can I relate! Your boys are so cute, and I love all the pictures.

Race Fam said...

That needs to be the picture for your Christmas cards, to bad Brock's not hanging on one leg too. Cute picture.

Kim Simpson said...

I agree with lisa, I think that should be your Christmas card photo. Maybe you could photoshop brock in.

kristi said...

You totally need to Photoshop Brock into the photo. Maybe just watching or holding you up. That would be GREAT! Super cute picture.
Aren't you surprised when your day feels like that for 18 hours that you mentally didn't fall down? Keep smiling, like in the picture!

Sara and Brian said...

I love this one. It is so typical of a mom with the kids.Love Mimi

Rebecca said...

Cute! And look at those skinny legs!!

Jaime said...

Too cute!

Abby said...

That picture is sooo cute! Love it!

Lindsay said...

Your picures are beautiful! Last I remember you had just had your FIRST!?! You look great!