Wednesday, July 16, 2008
WARNING--Wii Fit
OK-so Brock bought me the Wii Fit, which I have been wanting for a while. Who created this?? When I stood on the Wii Board, my Mii suddenly ballooned into a fatter looking version of my once skinny Mii. Why did it have to do this? I can see myself in the mirror. Anyway, so it asked my height and birthday, and then I had to take a balance test. Afterwards, it calculated my "Wii Fit" age. It said I was 41 YEARS OLD!!! Ridiculous. In my defense, it never asked me how many kids I've had, or anything that I would find to be pertinent information. So I worked out for just 12 minutes and I was already sweating profusely. My advice would be to anyone considering this Fit unit, work out before you buy it. That way you don't feel like such a fat slob, with horrible posture, when you stand on it....It does not sugar-coat anything to make you feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
At least you'll be somewhat in shape for the end of summer which is more than i can say for myself.
I wish there was a way to just be back to your perfect size after kids. The Drs should say, Oh you've had four kids? Here is your complimentary tummy tuck and breast enhancement (or putbackwheretheyoncewere-ment)!
Hey, at least you women have a reason for getting fluffy around the edges. Those of us men who haven't maintained our youthful physiques don't have the luxury of blaming anyone or anything else but ourselves for getting this way. I should get one of those Mii's, then I can get rockband for the Wii to boot! Now I just need to get permission from the boss...
You are funny. I could just imagine what my mii would balloon into!
That is funny--I'm sure mine would explode off the page. I have been wanting this, maybe I should rethink it???
That is the funniest thing ever. I want one of those so bad. Is it fun? You look great and you just had a baby.
Post a Comment