Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sawyer is 2 months old!!

I took Sawyer to the doctor today for his 2 month check-up.
He is 22 1/2 inches long--76% percentile
He is 11 lbs. 3 oz.--49% percentile
I also realized that I don't really have that many pictures of him on my blog. Mostly because he doesn't really do anything, and at the risk of sounding like Angelina Jolie, he is a blob. However, a cute blob. But for those of you that don't live close, here are some updated pics of Sawyer...Oh, and his hair IS as crazy as it looks.
Most Recent Pics

He is trying to smile....
My attempt at getting his profile
Looks like all my other boys when he cries...
He is starting to hold his head up well

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh Cami, he is CUTE! I love his hair, especially the craziness!!

Race Fam said...

He is getting so big, I think he looks like Tyler now. Soooo cute!

R and R said...

Very cute little boy; too bad we aren't there to see him!