

Tyler's 6th birthday was 6 days before I had Sawyer so I never posted anything about it. Brock was looking at our blog the other day and he was offended because there weren't any pictures of it--not because he felt bad for Tyler, but because he helped me decorate his cake. We had Tyler's party at a bowling alley, but he wanted a Transformer Cake. Anyway, I wasn't about to pay a bunch of money for one at a store, so we went to Costco and bought just a white-frosted cake, (what a deal), and then decided we would decorate it ourselves. I thought the cake turned out great. I did the road and the writing, Brock did everything else. Let's just say that we would never make any money doing cake decorating. It took Brock THREE hours to do the flames and the red around it. He is such a perfectionist. But I appreciate his help and it turned out WAY better than if I had done it myself.
5 comments:
Wow, cake looked really good. In on of the pictures I was trying to figure out who the pregnant girl was. It was you!!
Ohh, I forgot to email you a bunch of pictures of his party. I will do that this week. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your brain oozing trick. Hilarious. How do you two come up with these awesome parenting techniques? Write a book or something.
Your cake looks great! It's still neat to me that we had our kids in such a similar time line. Tyler and Kaylee are only 6 months apart and then Sawyer and Ephram are only 2 days apart (and I'm not keeping track of where the two in the middle fall).
Good job Brock!!! Maybe you should start your own cake decorating business.
I LOVE your cake. It is darling, and I bet Tyler loved it, too. I also am liking your brain oozing trick. I think it's going to happen at our house this week. (And what's with Tom & Jerry? My kids love it. I can't stand it.)
Post a Comment