Friday, July 25, 2008
So Cute...
How cute is this?! Becky has a side business where she does handprints and she did Sawyer's a month ago. I love it!! I wish I had it for all of my kids when they were babies. In the picture they actually look big, but he really doesn't have monster hands. Anyway, I am excited to hang it on his wall in his nursery, (that is still being occupied by Hunter).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Cami, it's Josh Draughon...I just saw your blog and wanted to congradulate you guys on your fourth boy. We didn't think anyone knew how we felt. We had four boys in a row and now our girl is due any day. Feel free to look on our Draughon Fam blog to see the boys. When are you guys going to put a pic of the whole fam up there? Well it's good to correspond again after so many years.
That is very cute. I wish Mom and Dad made something with our hand prints. Very cute.
Post a Comment