Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Chocolate Chip Cookies
So I am on a search for a really good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I like the recipe I currently use, and they are even good after freezing them into balls and cooking them later. However, I want a fantastic recipe. I've tried some that I found online recently and have not been too impressed. Does anyone have one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My sis has a REALLY GOOD recipie. It's the same cookie that they make at Nordstroms or some place like that. I'll see if I can get it for you. :)
NEIMAN MARCUS COOKIES
2 c. Butter
4 c. Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
2 c. Sugar
5 c. Blended Oatmeal**
24 oz. Chocolate Chips
2 c. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 8oz. Hershey Bar(grated)
4 Eggs
2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tsp. Vanilla
**Measure oatmeal & blend in a blender to a fine powder.
Cream butter & both sugars. Add eggs & vanilla, mix together w/ flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder & soda.
Add chocolate chips & Hershey bar. Roll into balls & place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
Bake 10 min. @ 375. Makes 112 cookies.
*****This makes TONS of cookies, so I always half the recipie if I'm wanting a small batch.*****
Hey...
I always use semi-sweet chocolate chips, and salted butter. Just whatever I usually have in the house.
Post a Comment