Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Baby

OK--so I am very behind in updating my blog, but he is the latest addition to our family. Sawyer Rooks Bean was born May 22, 2008 at 7:02 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. The delivery was pretty quick and easy--which was well deserved, considering it was baby #4!!! We are glad Brock was able to be there for the delivery since he was MIA until the last two hours. (He didn't get cell phone reception that day--how convenient)


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Cami congrats on the baby. He is so cute. good size for your little body! hope all is well.

SAS said...

Cami Bean--so fun to find your blog--and updated with a beautiful baby. I hadn't heard about him yet. I love his name. I hope all is well and your settling in to 4 boys. Benny talks about Tyler often and we'd love to have him come play sometime. Send me a message when you have a second!