OK, so I banished the kids to the backyard and suddenly Parker starts pounding on the sliding door. I ignore it for a couple of minutes, but when it persists I go and open it. He proceeds to tell me that Tyler went pee on his foot. I was so mad!! Luckily, this incident occurred a couple of minutes before Brock was coming home. When I told Tyler that he would have to tell his Dad what he had done, Tyler went and hid. Well, to shorten this story, as punishment Brock told Tyler he could either miss a birthday party the next day, or he could let Parker pee on his foot. Tyler grabbed Parker's hand and said, "hurry Parker, come outside and pee on my foot!" Wow-I was not expecting THAT response. The picture explains the rest, though luckily for Tyler, "nothing would come out" as Parker said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Gross but hilarious.
Wow, that is funny. I think I would opt to miss the party!
classic little boys stuff...don't fight it, because beleive it or not,it's really the pathway to normalcy eventually. Randy and I did plenty of that stuff as little kids...at least he didn't make him drink it!
Why are boys obsessed with peeing on thing. Mine like to play pee swords while using the bathroom. Needless to say it ends up everywhere.
That's awesome!!
That is the funniest story. I think that tops my list for best pee story by far.
Pee wars, pee trying to passed off as lemonade to a "dumber" brother, pee writting on the sidewalk, pee pee pee I GET SICK OF PEE PEES!
But I wouldn't give up all my little peeheads for anything! Most days that is...
Cami, no wonder you kept telling me to check your blog. I could totally see Brock saying what he did. Very funny story!!!
Funniest thing I have ever seen. Brock gets an outstanding punishment award.
Post a Comment