Friday, February 27, 2009

Just too disgusting

Have you ever been so disgusted and disturbed about something that you couldn't even discuss it?? Well, last weekend, we went up to San Francisco. We had a great time visiting friends, (I will post pictures later), but something happened that I haven't been able to really talk about. We were walking along the pier, in dirty San Francisco, and I turn around just in time to see Tyler, my 6 1/2 year old, lean down and drink out of a RANDOM Panda Express cup sitting on the ground. I freaked out! It makes me want to vomit just thinking about it right now. Among other things, I asked "what is wrong with you?", which, I'm pretty sure in any parenting book they would tell you not to say. I was so mad! Well, later that night our friends asked him why he would drink out of a strange cup. He said that he was so thirsty he didn't even have enough saliva in his mouth to ask for a drink. Mercy! I can hardly take it.....

7 comments:

kristi said...

That's pretty bad, but I think I've experienced worse (unfortunately). I guess that's just one more reason to hate panda express.

Jaime said...

Just the thought of that makes my stomach roll. Don't you just love kids. I remember Ellie picking gum up off the sidewalk and I did gag. Such sweet memories we are going to have.

Race Fam said...

Wow, that is really nasty!! When you're thirsty, you're thirsty!!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Yeah a little gross but let's be honest, he's so cute!! I just love him and love hearing the little stories about him!

Anonymous said...

HA! That is aweswome!

roylancemommy said...

Hey you! It's me Aimee! I can't believe I saw a link from a Bakersfield person and was hoping it would be you. I hope life is treating you well,.....this post tells me you are enjoying your life with those cute boys of yours :) It's been so long, but wanted to say hello to you.

Weston Tenney said...

HA! I know it was disgusting, but hilarious too! Made me laugh out loud while reading it! Just so shocking it was funny, also, now we know he didn't die, so it makes it even funnier! We had so much fun, the boys keep asking when you'll come again! They love your boys!