Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Slack...
Yes, I am talking about myself. I haven't posted for a very long time now and I will tell you why--ebay! I've discovered I can really only do one extra thing at a time. It can be reading a book, selling on ebay, blogging or something else, but if I do more than one thing my house would fall apart and my kids would be neglected. So lately I have been selling baby stuff on ebay. After four boys I have quite the collection. I have many things to post, so I will work on that tonight, and see if I can get that done before I leave on a Girl's Weekend!!!! Oh, I can't wait....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't rub it in! I am so upset about this weekend!!!
One day and counting!!!!!!!
My little ticker on the blog says less than 24 hours til we leave. Too bad we didn't leave today, my kids have been little hellians.
What is your eBay name?
You've been tagged, go to my page and find out what to do!
Post a Comment