Monday, January 7, 2008
Four Boys
Well, I went to the Doctor on January 3rd, and found out that our fourth child is officially a boy. Tyler asked if we were ever going to have a girl and I said no, it doesn't look like we ever will. Who would have thought I would have FOUR boys?? My doctor said I should just try one more time. (Which is a pretty bold thing to say to someone who hasn't even delivered yet... but anyway.) He said that if I had a girl, that would be really cool, but if I had another boy, I would have a whole basketball team and that would be really awesome!!! Hmmmm.... I don't think so. Brock already made me promise that if we had another boy I wouldn't bug him to have a 5th child just to have a girl. I love my boys--so we will just add another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya know Cami... My mom had 4 boys and then had a girl at last. It could be worth a try... ;)
-Zach Whitney
Post a Comment